Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have been observing many people around me, writing their Blog. But, never got courage to write anything because of two reason:
  • I never wrote anything and writing is so much Boring for me.
  • I was Procrastinating and Generally LAZY because of my Wrong English.
  • Never Felt like writing or sharing anything about me with general Public.
Don't think anyother reason that i did not yet created my own blog and inspired couple of hundred people to create their blog.
Today, Finally November 18, 2009 Wednessday Morning 11:00 AM in Shimla, after coming from Morning Walk decided to create my Blog. I still do not know ,what to write and what to share. There is so much to Share and there is nothing to Share. May be i can start writing about my morning walk or the shopping i did with Surbhi Yesterday of worth Rs. 12,560/-. Yesterday i felt very low and feel very ashamed when i realised that Surbhi does not even have proper woolens also to wear in wintrers. She was saving money ,for various financial back locks very sincerely. But as usual my policy is diffrs then her. It is very difficult for me to teach happiness being Unhappy. So i took her shoping and made her buy all necessery woolens and shoes she needed for winter. She was so happy and more confident to earn money. I was also very sincere to all my upcoming tasks and responsibilities. I decided sincerely to do my SAdhana and Sewa with more commitment and get up early morning @ 5:30 A.M. of even before that.
With this Intention (Sankalpa) I did my meditation and slept nicely in the arms of love. Exactly 5:30 I woke up and went for nice chilling Morning Walk. I have started my morning walk in Shimla various time but unable to sustain Enthusiasm to continue regularly. But After Coming back from Mumbai YES!+ Huddle. I thrilled myself with so many new ideas and decided to impliment. Writing blog is one of them.
I will keep on writing now onwards like a Aam Aadmi ki tarah absolutely natural with may be couple of english grammer mistakes for you to correct me. about various things such as:
My whole life story may be a good idea... that how a person who had never been to school after 8th std. is teaching IIT students how to study and how to handle mind.
My Business growth from Rs. 10k to 2.5 crores and later left everything dispassionately for younger brother for some thing more valueable than that.
About my spiritual experiences with Sri Sri..
Some practical tips on study, Relationship, Enthusiasm, Success and confidence for Children and Youth between 18-30.
Anything and everything interesting from Past, Present, Future.

No comments: